tisdag 15 december 2009

Here again!

href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CKOTTEM%7E1%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml">

Back again, somehow I forgot to write in my blog last week, sorry. Enough about that, what have I done the past week? Well I have been working at work experience place, Naturkompaniet and at Wednesday last week I went to Bredbyn skolan because we, the students at Älvdalens Utbildningscentrun haft to do an epic journey back to our old school and talk about our new school (so that they get more students that equals money to them, money is the thing that makes the world go round).

But money can’t buy all the things in the world, like the snow that’s falling outside my window, no one can buy that snow, that snow is unique and I will never let that snow go (until spring, then I will allow it to return back to it’s fluid form). A little sidetrack, STOP buying unnecessary things, even if the environmental fret isn’t made by humans, is just a normal thing in a never ending cycle, it’s still a waste of money!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar